Monday, January 23, 2012

♥ CNY 龙年:年初一

How's your weekends, readers? Had fun with family or friends? :)
I went to Ikea, Tesco Extra and One Utama with B and Edward yesterday.
I bought at least one thing at each place. Spent a lot man!
Will show it to to you guys next time. Hehe
By the way, I'm still thinking should I go back to Penang this coming weekend.
Because I've participated in a competition at Gurney Plaza. Hmm
And also, I'm thinking should I go for my internship on May till July.
So many things to be decided, feeling so anxious. Sigh~
Hope everything can be done successfully and smoothly. God bless!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Well, it's already one month after CNY. Finally I'm gonna blog it now. :)
The first day of cny just went to relative's house and pay a new year call.
And the whole day we just stayed there and at night stayed at home. #boring
Let the pictures do the talk then.

Gong Xi Fa Chai! :)

Outfit of the day:
Dress - #subzero
Handbag - #subzero
Heels - #vincci
Bracelet - #forever 21


Loving my make up! 

Take angpow from parents before we went out.
Yes, we kneel down when we take angpow from parents. It's our culture. Lol*

Thanks Daddy! 

Thanks Mimi! 


Whee! Angpow angpow!

Swizzle's new year clothes. So cute!

Swizzle wants angpow too! :D

Four sisters with daddy.

Daddy & Mimi.

Happy Family! :D
#2012 #red #clothes

Heading out.

Same face weii! 
#angeline #jolynn

Aww~ That's cute! ;)

Swizzle is tired. #napping

That's all for my day. :)


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

STOP LYNAS, SAVE MALAYSIA!!!
Xoxo



♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment