Tuesday, January 24, 2012

♥ CNY 龙年:年初二,年初三

Updated my blog again readers! Feel so boring today.
After a lecture class in the morning, what to do for the rest of the day? Nap?
Perhaps I will but only after I've done blogging this. Lol*
By the way, I met a new girl friend yesterday, Josheen Ma. :)
She's a very nice, kind hearted, pretty girl, also a famous blogger.
I'm very appreciate of her passion in what she wanna succeed like modelling industry.
It was very great to chat with her as we have the same interest. Haha
And she's perfectly amiable! Visit her blog here. http://www.josheen.net/

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

So, continue with my CNY blog post alright?
We went to grandpa's house to pay new year call, mum's side.
This year some cousins didn't come, they already went during Chu 1.
However, we had enjoyed ourselves too, gambling session after steamboat! :D

Loving my make up & ear rings. :)

Keep cam-whoring with my baby-i. Lol*

Outfit of the day:
Jumpsuit - #nichii
Blouse - #nichii
Ear rings - #diva
Heels - #vincci +
Bracelet - #forever 21



Random. Haha!


I miss Swizzle! 

Daddy and Mimi. 

Group family pic again! :)

Heading out yo!


With Angeline sis. :)

Mimi looks so young!

四千金. :P

The best moment: Movie with all of them at Gurney! :D

Our family.

The men.

The ladies.

Group picture! :D


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Chu 3 - God-grandma's house.
The best day during CNY because we have nice and delicious food to eat!
However, I was suffering from period pain so I didn't eat much. What a pity. :(

I look like Korean in this photo somehow. Hehe :P

Loving my outfit! :)
Outfit of the day:
Dress - #sungaiwang
Belt - #gurney plaza
Bracelet -  #forever 21
Hair Accessories - #diva
Ballet Flats - #charles & keith

Yummy yummy!

The biggest salad I've ever seen! Lol*

Lou sang! Huat arghh~



Goodbye my love~

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I'm going to support my B for his badminton competition in college later.
It's my first time watch him in a competition, the feeling is so fantastic. :P
Anyway, good luck and all the best to you baby. Grab champion back! Haha.
Alright, gotta take a nap first before I go out.

By the way, I'd uploaded my singing audio/video on Facebook and Youtube.
You may leave some comments. Check this out! :D


Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment