Sunday, January 15, 2012

♥ Sunshine Oriental Queen 2012

Finally I'm home! Feel so comfortable after reach my lovely hostel.
Why so many bad things happened on me recently? Sigh~ 
My lips got infection again and I bought an ointment for RM35.90, just that 2g! #holyexpensive
Also! I'm having bad sore throat these few days. Please let me recover god. :(
Well, just a short update today. It's about pageant - Sunshine Oriental Queen 2012.
Seriously, I thought I wouldn't win in this pageant but the result surprised me.
Thanks to the judges for giving me this great award. :')

Aloha!

Done make up and hair do. Rehearsal then.



My own Cheongsam. Pretty pink right? :)
Actually it belongs to mimi when she was young. Haha


Q&A session. I was nervous. :/


First award - Miss Flawless Skin. 
Surprised that I got this title! Haha :D

Awww~ I won! :'D

Melinda. Grace. Wan Xii


Congrats to three of us! :D



Candid shot.

Love this pic!


Thank you Ivan! :)

 My sisters of course!

My lovely mimi as well. :)

Prizes yoy! :D

Spot me? Hehe


Nights readers.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Enjoy reading readers.
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo



♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment