Tuesday, January 3, 2012

♥ my Only One is him

Aloha readers! My mood is quite good today, don't know why. Hehe
Maybe I'm going for a trip to A Famosa with B tomorrow I guess. Can't wait yo!
Well, just a short update here. Went to Pavilion yesterday with him.
Watched "The Wedding Diary" and it's a great movie and touching as well.
No doubt, we dropped our tears together. Lol*

The day with B.

Outfit of the day.

Don't we look good? Hehe

Din din at Food Republic - Korean Cuisine.

♥ It'll always be wonderful together with you. :)


By the way, can you guys do this? I saw this at Chuckei's blog.
#passed :D

宝贝帮我弄新买的橱,你好man哦!哈哈!:D

♥ Peepo, I just uploaded a video for my baby and beloved friends. 
Feel free to listen yo! :D

 ♥ Happy Valentine Everyone! :D
情人节快乐!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo



♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment