Thursday, January 26, 2012

♥ CNY 龙年:年初四,年初五

Sorry for updating this post abit late today as I was chatting with my beloved sis.
First time ever we chat a lot about our mind, thoughts and all. 
I feel so relax after that, so does she! That's great to have a talk like this.
Hope we have another talk some other day alright sis? :)
By the way, I went to support my B and Teong Hooi for their badminton match.
Congratulations for successfully entering the semi-final tomorrow!
Good luck and all the best yet fight for the final round, alright guys? :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Well, gonna blog the 4th day and 5th day of CNY.
Chu 4 nothing much, just stayed at home for the whole day, so boring. 
However, I received a call from my dear Elise and asked me for movie with Velvet buddies!
So I'm on. Haha. Dressed up and headed to Gurney and meet them. :)

Simple make up.

Dear Elise Choo Choo!

Outfit of the day:
Collar Tee - #lois
Skirt - #lois
Handbag - #subzero


With the Velvet girls!
Elise. Stephy. Fancy

Had a quick walk at Gurney Paragon.


I paksa my sis to take picture with me. Hahaha! #devil 


On my bed. #sleep

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Chu 5 - Day with Papa and grandma etc...
This year we were not going to B'worth to visit my grandma.
However, they came over to Penang and we had a fun time!
It have been so long I didn't meet my dearest grandma. #loves

Dolled up myself in green. :)

Outfit of the day:
Top - #zara
Skirt - #sungai wang
Handbag - #subzero
Heels - #vincci +


We had our lunch at 中华小厨.


Love this picture!

My leg looks so long in this pic. #happy :D

Hello again to y'all!


After lunch, went to papa's house.



2nd time gamble session only. :(

All same face. Hahaha!

With our aunt. :)

With grandpa. We never take picture with him during chinese new year.

With grandma. She very sayang me among all. Hehe :P

Much of loves* ;)

Group picture! #firsttimeever

Dinner time, we had "lou yu sang" as well.

After dinner, headed to Gurney Plaza. 

I saw this green antique car which suits me a lot. Hahaha!

Chilling @ 17 Saloon.

Angeline sis.

Miss my Pinkaboo? ;)

I met my old school friend and a new friend. Haha


 I bumped into my college mates as well. What a coincidence! :D



Jolynn sis.

My papa, do we look alike? Lol*

Random: Say hello to my Hello Kitty. :P



Awesome night! I met a lot of friends that night. :)
And I knew a nice friend, Benjamin who is the famous catwalk guru in M'sia.
The catwalk guru of Amber Chia's Academy (ACA). *all models might know. lol*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy readers.
Stay tuned for the next post. :)
I wanna watch my drama "On Call 36小时". Tata! 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

2 comments:

  1. wow so many of nice photos had taken by you through out this whole Chinese New Year ya! Hmm... really a fun Chinese New Year. Looking forward for your next blog post! =)

    ReplyDelete