Wednesday, January 4, 2012

♥ New Year Resolutions 2012

Sorry for not updating my blog for one week readers! :(
I guess my last update is before valentine's day and the next day I celebrated at A Famosa with him. Hehe
After I came back, I worked for Malaysia IT Fair at Midvalley for three days.
First time doing pc fair job, my job is hard sales man! Freaking tired!
I won't apply this job again I'm serious though my sales was not bad among all of us. :P
These three days were torturing my leg like hell but anyway I learned something in life.
By the way, I suffered from food poisoning yesterday since midnight.
The pain was much more miserable than period pain! Omg my first time go through this.
I couldn't stand it anymore then B brought me to the clinic. I was crying when I was waiting. :'(
Doctor gave me an injection on my buttock and asked me to take some pills immediately.
Thank god I feel better after I rest at home. Thanks baby for looking after me. Loves*
Then in the afternoon my father, aunty and Jolynn sis came to meet me at hostel.
We hang out for the whole day with B as well until midnight and overnight at Imperial Hotel.
It was great seeing them as I don't see them usually in Penang.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Well, I wanna blog about my New Year Resolutions 2012.
I know it's pretty late, just forgive me because of my busyness. Lol*
Let me recall what I'd done last year... :)

#1 PAGEANTS
 Miss Oriental Queen - Miss Megamal - Miss Penang Tourism 2011 - 
Miss Cheong Sam - Spotlite Teen Idol 2011 - SBS Prom Queen

Miss Oriental Queen - Best Talent Award.


Miss Megamal - Winner + Miss Photogenic.



Miss Penang Tourism 2011 - Finalists.



Miss Cheongsam - Winner.


Spotlite Teen Idol 2011 - Winner + Most Photogenic Award.





SBS Prom Queen - Winner.




#2 MODEL COMPETITIONS
Vogue For Virtue 2011 - Gurney Models Wanna Be - I found FAME

Vogue For Virtue 2011 - Top 10 Finalists.





Gurney Models Wanna Be - Best Catwalk.




I found FAME.

#3 Zheng Green Tea Singing Competition

3rd Place + Best Stage Award.


#4 Super Dancers Competition



#5 Model of APT, CLIO, Adonis Fantasy Make-up Competitions.

#6 Movie Shooting
- The Hunter 3D (will be released in 2012)
- Golden Couple (will be released on April 2012 if I'm not mistaken)

#7 Photoshoot
- MX Academy Make Up Profile
- Elegance by Alex Tan
- Freedom of Mind by Max Silencer
- Canon EOS Workshop
- @Kampus Magazine
- Noutica Catalogue

#8 Couple Search Contest by AlexTan Art Works

#9 Green Heritage Game 绿意古迹游戏 2011 - 3rd place

#10 1st Year Anniversary with B

#11 Bridal Show @ 1st Avenue

#12 Dance choreography for PCGHS Concert, G-Buttons

#13 Acted as VIP for SIGMA Malaysia Promo Tour

#14 Royal Star Agent 2011 - Second Place

#15 Mum bought me Toshiba laptop - Snowbie

#16 Pulau Aman Trip with darlings classmates

#17 Moved to KayElle to further my studies Advanced Diploma

#18 Clubbing at Mist for the first time ever of my life

#19 Graduated from Diploma in Accounting with Merit

#20 Knew a lot of friends

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

So, what I hope to achieve in 2012 are...

# Hope that I don't fail my exam and graduate successfully with my B.

# Pageants are more than enough so getting myself involved as magazine cover model or photoshoot.

# Be a famous blogger and be part of Nuffnang or Advertlets.

# Get myself a branded handbag, Louis Vuitton or Burberry.

# Put on braces again as my teeth ain't perfect.

# Still, improve my English and social skills.

# Receive a bouquet of flowers from him.

# Earn lotsa lotsa money!!!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

My new handbag from Subzero.

Accessories. 

New year clothes.

New heels and flats from Vincci, Vincci + and Charles & Keith.


Current Facebook Profile Picture.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

1 comment: