Monday, July 30, 2012

♥ Nichole Yan's 21st Birthday

Yayyy!! Having my half month semester break from last Wednesday! Bye ACCA! See you next year. Lol*
Let's plan something for the last month of 2012 before the world ends. Haha
Do guys believe the world will really end in 2012?? I do believe but not the end.
There must be something gonna happen on 21st of December. I don't hope the world really end here. :(
I still have many plans to go, next year February to Bangkok and May to Singapore!
Feeling so excited as I love travelling but I never traveled. Lol* So this will be my first time! :D
Bangkok with darlings housemates and Singapore with Jolynn sis. Whee!
Alright, I think I crap too much. Gonna blog about Nichole's 21st Birthday @ Werner's On Changkat.
The food was really good, the environment is pretty nice, lovely ambience, cozy and romantic.
This happened couple of months ago so not going to elaborate much. Oops* 


Love de make up. :)

Appetizer.




#ootn

Dear Jia Jia.

Dearies Jia Jia & Chew Shan.


















The pretty birthday girl, Nichole.




Reflection.


Candid.








Pretty Jia Jia.


Jiabao and her boyfie.



Birthday cake!



Everyone's action is funny. Haha













Next round!


Jiabao and Grace.









Dare me, Dare you.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment