Thursday, July 19, 2012

♥ MX Academy Make Up Xpression - Photoshoot #2

Lack of inspiration to blog today so don't feel like typing that much. Hmm
I'd told baby boy like 'thousand times' that I wanna watch Kepong Gangster, finally we watched yesterday.
Heard that this local movie is really good and in fact it was, seriously. Haha
The main point I wanna watch is to see my goddess + idol, Tracy Cheong 钟佳恩.
Same surname with me! Lol* Fyi, Tracy is Miss Astro Chinese International Pageant 4th Runner-Up as well as iFeel Girl Search 2008 Champion. Currently she's under Diva Production with Karena Teo.
She is shooo pretty in that movie! I mean, as always. Even my friends said that too!
Another co-star is Agnes Lim 林莉帏, she acts very well though. I love her acting.
I guess Penang readers don't really know who she is but she's quite famous in KayElle.
As what I know, Agnes is Shills Girl Search 2011 Champion. I knew this girl from this competition. Haha
The characters starring Tracy Cheong as Tong Tong 彤彤 and Agnes Lim as Cindy (Billy's girlfriend).
Kepong Gangster is a really awesome local chinese movie, must watch!
It doesn't hard-sell products in it like some other local Chinese movie productions. Lol*  

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Oops, I thought I said I don't feel like typing too much but I did instead. -.-
Well well, gonna blog about another photoshoot again by MX Academy Make Up Xpression.
There are six different appearance of mine. I can't even recognize myself for some. Haha
Anyway, happy working with them again as always. Hope there is third photoshoot next time.
Let's see what's the outcome. :)

#makeup: Yvonne Chuah
#hair+styling: Yvonne + Gillian
#photography: Xeno Studio

Preparing for make up. Heee*


Got the sexy boy look? :P

Big Bang!

Feminine style & oppa gong-tai style. Haha!

Change again! Mushroom head this time. 

Tadaaa~ Jolynn sis said I look like Josheen Ma here, should be she thought this is Josheen. Lol*

Guess what is Gillian doing for me? 

Air brush tattoo! So nais!

FREAKED OUT HUH??? :PP

Next, become an African.

HAHAHAHA! 

Look like a nun. Lol*

Okay, better remove make up before I back. Haha!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

READY TO SEE THE PICTURES? :D













♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Later night, I had a gathering with high school classmates at Harvest In. :D


Miss those times~
Harvest In is just nearby my house so we walked back. Hehe
Group picture! :D

:P

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

 Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment