Friday, July 13, 2012

♥ iFeel Girl Search 2012 - Top 12 Photoshoot

My house is kinda silent now, most of my housemates went back hometown today.
But I don't feel bored because I haven't complete my talent performance for iFeel Girl Search.
The final round is on next Sunday! Oh no, feeling a lil nervous yet excited.
Roughly know what to perform but I never practised. Hopefully I can do it well. Hmm
Well, iFeel September Issue Magazine has out! Have you bought it to support the iFeel girls? :)
So I would like to blog the hair makeover and shooting of Top 12. Check it out!
Here is the information for the final day: 

iFEEL GIRL SEARCH 2012

Date: 23.9.2012
Time: 12.30pm - 4.30pm
Venue: Sungai Wang, Concourse Area


Gonna dye my hair. I just did hair treatment for RM 250 before the day. :(

Dye copper colour.

Cut now. 

The lady boss of 8 Days Hair Studio is my professional hair stylist. :)


Tadaaa! The outcome. :D

With contestant No. 2 and No. 1, Karen and Akiyo.


Hello Pavilion! 


Met up with Chien Ming's friend, Jhensen

Booo! Where is your expression, Jhen? Haha!

p/s: there is an incident happened on me unluckily on the shooting day. :(

Start hair-do. :)


Done make up and hair do. 

Smooch*

Snappie time! With Karen. 

My dear pretty Maggie. :)


The professional dancer, Akiyo!

Nice girl, Carina.

Happy girl, Rebecca.

Sweet girl, Vivian.

Look like a teacher? :P

iFeel September Issue Magazine.
Cover girl - Lenna Lim 林家冰


Spot me in black! :D



 No. 2 Grace Choong Yan Yin. 

I prefer before rather than after. Lol*
Please vote for me here! iFeel Official Website
Thanks a lot! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

 RANDOM::
Be'cus of this photo I created, many people have arguments whether I look-alike with Crystal Liu 刘亦菲.
Just for fun anyway. Not to compare who's prettier. Lol*
If I don't look like her, don't show like I've humiliated your goddess. -.-
Some say look-alike, some say no. Everyone has different say. Peace* :)

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment