Wednesday, July 18, 2012

♥ (ADY) Aden Yong Fashion House Photoshoot

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! I know it's late or perhaps Happy Belated Mid-Autumn Festival? Haha!
How did you spend the night with your family or friends? Play lantern, eat mooncakes and lim-teh?
Mine was really fun! We bought cheap cheap lanterns and 10 boxes of colourful candles.
Then we played our lantern at a simple yet beautiful garden outside our condo.
Not only us, we saw others Tarcians as well! Yunna asked them to play together with us. Lol*
And we seriously made it like a lantern parade with almost 20 people! Woots! :D
That was really cool and enjoyable. My dear Maggie and her boyfie, Stanley joined us too!
Oh, I never introduced my new friend perhaps you have no idea. Haha
Introduce to you next time and I got a news for y'all. :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Crap too much today, back to the main topic now - Aden Yong Fashion House Photoshoot.
First time collaborating with Aden, the famous designer who graduated from Equator Art Academy.
I love the dresses and gowns that he designed, elegant and luxurious!
Check it out the official website. ADY Aden Yong Fashion House :)

Make up and Hair do done by MX Academy. 

My favourite make up artist, Yvonne!




Dean, another professional make up artist yet hair stylist.


Another look. 

Look at Bobo! He wanna kiss me! :P



Outdoor shooting.

3rd look. 

Aloha! :D









♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Dinner with Elise dear at Korea Palace after that. Miss her!

We ordered quite a lot actually! And we finished it! :O

I always prefer Korea Palace than Daorae Korean BBQ.
Here is cheaper yet tastier. Trust me! :)

After dinner, she jio me Nueve with her boyfie, Junior and other friends. Lol*

Like a kinda BIG lightbulb. -.-

Stay sweet both of you!

I bumped into a long lost friend, Khangie Khang! :D





1.10.12 : It's your birthday today my dear.
Happy Sweet 21st Birthday, Elise Choo Choo!
Wishing you all the best and stay pretty always, stay sweet with Junior.
Of course, hope our friendship will last forever. Love you lots! Xoxo* :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment