Monday, February 14, 2011

♥ Valentine's Day.

I've been using mandarin to blog for so many posts, finally I could change back to English.
It's way better and I can type smoother. Seriously damn slow when I was typing the pinyin. Lol*
Well, I'm gonna blog about my Valentine's Day. Guess y'all have a great one too?
It's okay if you're single as there are something which is also important like friends and family? :)
You may celebrate with them, nope? They're precious as well.
But before this, I would like to share with y'all about my parents' Valentine. Heh
Jolynn sis and I accompanied Dad to buy a bouquet of flowers for mum before 12am. 
Something funny happened when we were buying. Lmao*

There it is. :)

Awww~ Sweet.


The "hang fuk" face. Hahaha!

Pretty! The roses are in Pink! :)
Pink roses in general symbolize Grace and Gentility.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Next day, B brought me to Roadhouse Grill for lunch after class. It was just beside Gurney Hotel.
When we stepped in, there was none of customers, errr because it was 2pm? Lol*
And the washroom really freaks me out! Too bad I didn't capture it, so sorry.
It's something like they put a net where we sit on the toilet bowl?? Wtf.
Yet, it says err..."Don't drop your faeces here", forgotten. I was like what the hell?
I don't even dare to sit on the toilet bowl and pee. I was....I was.....Yeahh =.=
It was so awkward, oh god! Urghh!
Okay, story ends. The food wasn't that bad but the main course was a little disappointed.
B and I feel that the dishes have some special taste, we dont' know is originally like that or....
B said "Sorry that I've brought you to the wrong place." Haha. Well, it's fine. :)


Roadhouse Grill Restaurant.



Loving the ambience. It makes me feel pleasantly. 


However, the bread is nice, the soup which called Cream of Asparagus was yummy and the nuts are good!
Especially the soup, we love it so much! It's quite special. Give it a try. :)

Nahh, the mashed potato wasn't that bad but it has some special taste. Lol*

Blogger herself.



Sherlock Grilled Chicken.
Grilled Chicken Breast with fairly hot sherlock sauce.

Sweet & Sour Fish.
Grilled Fish Fillet with sweet and sour sauce.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After lunchie, we went to fetch sister back from tuition and dropped her home.
Then, we headed to Gurney for movie, All Wells Ends Well. (cny movie) Zzz.
Everyone is saying this movie was really sucks but for my opinion, it wasn't really bad laa. 
We supposed to watch No Strings Attached but full already! Damn it.
By the way, Gurney was full of couples that day, I was like oh my goodness, couples everywhere. =.=
Even those who queuing up for movie tickets are couples, none of them are single. Lol*

My outfit of the day.

Some pics of mine.

Baby is kiao siao-ing. Lol*

The only photo of us. :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Well, what about night? As I said in my previous post, in case you can't remember, Click Here.
 I wish to celebrate my Valentine's Day with him cause he's my only Valentine. Hehe
So everything was going smoothly. When my parents went out for their celebration, I sneaked out! :D
Of course, I did imply my mum that I wanna go out later. Lol*
B went home to bath and came to fetch me again. When I was homie, feeling so tired already.
At the mean time, I did research for which restaurant should we go.
Our last choice, just nearby my house, we headed to Harvest In Cafe.
What a coincidence! I met my old bestie there, Joo Huei and her boyfie. :)
Have been ages I didn't see her, awww miss her.

The girl.

The boy.

Appetizer.

Soup.


Hot Honey Lemon & Blue Ocean.

Grilled Chicken with red pesto.

Pan Seared Fish Fillet with red pesto.

Dessert - Orange Sherbet.

My Valentine with You.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Well guys, I received the valentine pressie from B before he dropped me home.
Yeah I know it's not anything costly but it speaks out your heart. Thank you, B! :)
There are three handmade roses, a rose drew by him, valentine card, chocolates & a heart-shape thing.
What I just can say is, all are in Red & Pink! Aww~ Lovely!

You made my day, yet made my tears drop once again.

Red Roses symbolize sincere Love, Respect, Courage & Passion.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Red roses say "I Love You" and also stand for respect and courage.
Rosebuds symbolize beauty, youth and a heart innocent of love or: "You are young and beautiful."
Red rosebuds mean "pure and lovely" and white rosebuds signify girlhood or "too young to love."
The moss rosebud stands for confessions of love.
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment