Wednesday, February 16, 2011

♥ Fruuze Yogurt

Hey, I'm back again! I'm surprised that my readers is increasing now. Thanks for visiting! :D
Well, for Penangites I'm sure all of you know Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt. Everyone's favourite!
But have you tried before Fruuze Frozen Yogurt which located at Straits Quay?
That day because of we had 3 hours break so me with the darlings classmates went to Straits Quay.
And we dropped by Fruuze Frozen Yogurt

"Have you Fruuze today?" :)

B was the driver.




Fruuze Frozen Yogurt.


Fruuze offers 4 flavours which is Original, Green Tea, Blueberry and Mango.
I love the Mango flavour the most! Green Tea and Blueberry not bad though.
If you order small size cup is RM9 with two toppings, additional toppings charge RM1.50 if not mistaken.
While the medium size cup is RM13 with three toppings, additional charge if you add on toppings.
Errr..I'm not sure with the large size cup. Guess it yourself. Haha.
By the way, I feel it's more expensive than other frozen yogurts like Tutti Frutti and J.Co Yogurt.
However, it is nice! You guys may give it a try. :)

Mango flavour with the toppings KIWI and SO MANY NUTS! :D


Edward. Huii Huii. Yunna

Pressing the handphone.

Pressing too.

Candid.




What's Zong Run doing with Pei Mei? Lol*

See! All of them are pressing their phone! =.=

Okay, I started to feel boring and keep snapping and snapping people. Zzz


Can I say nice body figure? Haha.

I must say she's getting pretty this lately. :)

Her BB.


Let's take something funny! With the Fish-eye effect. Lmao!

Everyone is laughing at this. HAHAHA!

By the way, there's a AH GUA! :P

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

We, THE RAINBOW. :)

This is what I saw in the lecture hall. Ewww!
*click it to enlarge the photo if you want* :P

Yesterday: Waiting at foyer for the 1 hour break to pass. Lol*

B always say that he's not photogenic, but if candid shot makes different, better? :)

My LG phone is super dead already, but not officially yet. Lol*
Any phone recommended? IPhone or BB??

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

My life recently is quite busy but busy with my pc. Lol why?
Cause....I need to study (classes end kinda late at 5pm), blogging, choreograph dance etc.
Sometimes we have presentation and tests in college. Hectic lifestyle. Urghh!
Yet, I need more money so I've been searching for various competitions like singing, dancing or beauty pageant. Recently I found one, Moto GP Girl Contest but friends said doesn't suit me so yeah..Forgone*
Well, I think that's all for now, will keep updating. :)
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment