Friday, December 31, 2010

♥ New Year Eve 2010!

Hey readers, I'm having finals but I keep updating my blog, good or bad?
Well, this is blog about the last day of 2010. Yay! Finally I can out with my friends this year!
But what? Most of them ppk me then lastly still left five of us. I was quite angry though. Lol*
So, what we planned is having dinner together then countdown at Straits Quay.
We had our dinner at Daorae Korean BBQ. Honestly, I prefer Korea Palace instead.
Despite it's more expensive but it doesn't taste very good like what I had in Korea Palace.
Before this, I would like to tell you that "I've cut my fringe!!"
Alright, pictures will do the talk. :)


The girlfie.

The boyfie.

Hand holds hand.

Daorae Korean BBQ.






Sam.

Ting Hui. Keng Chong. Grace


Always hiding behind him. Heh






 I forced him to eat vege. Hahaha!


I'm tall eyy! :P

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After our dinner, we went to hostel pick up Teong Hooi. He joined us afterwards.
Before headed to our next destination, went to Yijia's house to have a look which is Pang's house.
My father was playing live band there. Heh. By the way, the house was decorated so sumptuous! 
Rich people memang rich people. Hope can go in her house one day. Haha.
Later on, we planned to go 69 Mansion but it was terrible jam there due to parking is full!
So we headed down to Straits Quay. Actually was thinking to drop by Flamingo Beach Hotel.
My family was doing barbeque there but due to time-pressing. 
You know what? The parking lots was fully parked! Crazy! *Until outside traffic light from T.Bungah!!*
Actually not much people inside yet when it was 10.30pm but when it came to 11.30pm, OMG!
Check out the pictures below. 

 Straits Quay.





 Gotta try this next time. :)


 Live Band Show.



Blogger herself.




 Sweeeet! ♥

Sweet too? Lmao!



Baby!



Heineken. Cheers!


 His current profile picture.


 Who win?? Sam!

Or me? Haha!


Super crowded right??!!!


Mwah!

The girl with Heineken.

 Bulaahhh~

 Fireworks!

Showcase after the fireworks.

DJ Joey. G
Omg, he's so handsome!

My dress complexion.

On the way back.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

The fireworks were superb, awesome man! I heard people said "Best Fireworks in Penang". Lol!
As the guy watched all fireworks from Penang Hill. Wth funny. Hahaha!
Met many friends though especially Stanley Poh. Long time no see and he couldn't recognize me.
Okay, I know it might because of my new fringe laa. Stop complaining it. =.=
See see see, is it so weird and funny?? Whatever. Haha.

Without make up. Lol*









 Okay, I'm kinda vain. Lol*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I did enjoy much for the night as this is the first time I celebrate with B and friends.
*Sorry, I know I've repeated for many times. Zzz*
By the way, I'll be having my finals in one week time so no blog will be updated.
Yet, guys please do visit my blog often still. Hahaha!
Alright, gotta go for study. Omg, first subject is Business Law! Kills me* :(


HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment