Tuesday, December 14, 2010

♥ Pesta Bunga

Hey readers, actually this is just an "abruptly" post. Why did I say so?  Lol*
Well, I went for high tea with my students after dance training, just opposite PCGHS, The Tea Boutique.
It's an uniquely expansion of Winter Warmers Coffee and Tea House to bring stylish English Tea to awaken that some part of your natural self to embrace closely with mother nature via the natural Tea product.
The interior of the place gives you a nice cosy feeling, it's exactly like what in Winter Warmers.
About the food, I prefer the real Winter Warmers rather than here as the food served is a little bit different. 
But overall it's fine, had nice iced fruit cocktail and pretty ambience though. You'll love it. :)





*Photos above are taken by someone's blog*





♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

When we were going back, my sister saw an advertisement outside which wrote there "Pesta Bunga".
My sisters suggested what about we go for a walk? Great, I think that was a good idea!
For me personally, I love flowers so I took some photos of them. Take a look! :)

Tadaa! Pesta Bunga!


 On the way.


The blogger! Hi! :)





Jolynnwen sister.



















This frog scared me. Lol*




一桶金

红财神




I love this plant. 
*ignore that weird bottom part* =.=

Rossie.

 The toilet. Hahaha!




 Angeline Choong.








Spot that??

哎呀!被粘住了!




~ Before we left, spot this pretty place and lingered on for a while.




Pink shirt and pink slippers. Woots!



Bye readers! :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, that's all for today. Tata~ :D
Stay tuned for the next post! ♥
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment