Sunday, December 26, 2010

♥ Track Of Love

I've been one year didn't attend wedding dinner. So this time will be my cater-cousin.
The wedding dinner was held at CRC Restaurant, which is just nearby my house.
Whereas in the morning, went to eat buffet at their house, pick up brides, and so on.
Don't know what is it called but it's a custom though. Haha.
Lazy to elaborate much, pictures will do the talk. :)


Hey morning!

Just three of us.


First game, kiss on the paper. Easy job. =.=

Second game, others need to eat the banana. Zzz





They don't care just rushed into.


Finally.






Hungry!


Jolynn. Michelle


She came to join us afterwards.

Parents.


Love the rosie. 

#1

#2
*Spot the difference?? Lol*







Hahaha. So cute!


Awww~

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

At night, dolled up myself with a sea-blue dress, kinda princess-look? Heh.
Curled my long hair and matched it with a gorgeous hairpin. Nice eyy.
Yet, my mum was quite young-look and pretty too! I love you mum! :)
We greeted all the relatives, uncle and aunty when we reached. Lol*
Before the dinner starts, we took lotsa vain pictures as we dolled up ourself pretty. Haha.
Later on, my name was announced by the emcee, guess what? Sing again. Zzz
Why every time during this case, this thing sure will happen on me. Gosh!
Well, I've been not singing for super long time, and I sang 囚鸟. Wth
Pictures-time!

CRC Restaurant.











Parents.

Look at my pretty mum!

The blogger.

Pretty sisters.





The right one is super kiap!

I'm so "barbie". Lol* 

So cute of her!



Congratulations!


Cousin.

The food.


Jolynnwen.

Totally Spies? Lol*






My cousin. Haha

Yam...Yam....Sheng~









Hmm..His girlfriend?? Lol*

With our 舅公.

With the couples.


My family.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Vain-pictures! :P



Loving my camera! :)

My previous profile picture in Facebook.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Hmm..I don't know why I love to attend wedding dinner. Haha
Just because there will be one more sweet couples in the world again? Lol*
Alright, gotta stop here right now. Byee!

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment