Saturday, December 11, 2010

♥ DoubleDare Streetdance Competition

I found this streetdance competition on Facebook then I was feeling like joining this.
As I've been few years never join dance competition. I mean in streetdance kind, not the china dance type. Lol*
So, I took part with my sister. It was a "double" competition. Get it?
Which means 2 dancers, 2 showcases, 2 minutes for each performance and 2pm starts. Cool huh?
The competition was held at the central zone of Queensbay Mall.
Yet of course we were not using the whole stage, just a small part of it.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 
Well, we woke up super early in the morning around 8am. I mean early for me. Lol*
I did make up for my sister, Jolynn and myself. In this super morning, we had to do heavy make up. Wtf
Dolled up ourself and headed to Gurney for hair-do.
Before that, met Aunty Jass for breakfast at Winter Warmers with another two "cousins".
Later on, we went to Extreme Hair Salon for our hair-do. Jeff did it for me. I love that! :D
Check this out!

Processing.

Done!


The blogger. Love this! 


 #1

 #2

 #3

Jolynnwen not yet done.

 She likes to take picture of me. Lol*

Bleuk!


 Four of us.

Jolynnwen!

 On the way. 

Boooo!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After we'd done, it was already 1.15pm! We knew we were late so I was quite pek chek.
*sorry about the incident happened at the mean time - to somebody*
When we reached, all of the participants had reached. I guess we were quite late already. Lol*
Met SeanAlvin Ice, Den and some others else. Long time no see all of them. Haha
Well, we were third team for the competition. In front us was Ice's team yet behind was Sean's team.
Joel and Amanda from Urban Groove Dance Network were the judges of the day.

The barbie stage. Lovely!

First Showcase





Second Showcase




Ending pose.


Blogger herself. :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

B and Sam came after my performance and Huii Huii as well. Too bad. :(
Well, the result is we didn't win anything but we really gain experience that is precious. 
After competition, talked to Joel and Amanda asking for their comments about our performance.
Thanks for your comments and we'll improve. :)
Later on, took photos with the long-time-no-see dance buddies. Haha.
Seriously, I miss the time when I danced streetdance as I always teach china dance now. Lol*
Oh god, 全国舞蹈节 is on this week Saturday and Sunday! I'm so nervous. :(
Sorry, back to the real topic now. Haha.
We went to Station One after that. B and Sam just accompanied us, not eating. Lol*
Then Jolynn and I went for a movie Lelio Popo. Omg, it was seriously hilarious to the max! 
Everyone, it's a must-watch movie if you wanna laugh out loud in the cinema. Hahaha! :D

 The 2nd runner-up and Alvin Ice.

From Danzity - Margaret and Eva.

#1 Danzity Group.

#2 Danzity Group.

Met these girls. They asked for our autograph. So sweet! :)

 Pitt Den.

The judge - Amanda Tay.

Another judge - Joel.

\
Sisters.

Sam and my lovely B.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 


My house's X'mas Tree! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Vain Pictures-Time. Hee :)

Bibubibu~

My current profile picture. :)

*p/s:: my dance video will be uploaded soon once i receive it*

Stay Tuned...

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment