Saturday, December 25, 2010

♥ Merry X'mas 2010!

~Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells~
~Jingle All The Way~
~O What Fun It Is To Ride~
~In A One Horse Open Sleigh~

by James Pierpoint

"Believe it or not Jingle Bells, one of the most famous American Christmas songs, was originally written for Thanksgiving! The author and composer of Jingle Bells was a minister called James Pierpoint who composed the song in 1857 for children celebrating his Boston Sunday School Thanksgiving. The song was so popular that it was repeated at Christmas, and indeed Jingle Bells has been reprised ever since. The essence of a traditional Christmas is captured in the lyrics of Jingle Bells and the sound effect using the bells have become synonymous with the arrival of Father Christmas or Santa Claus to the delight of children of all ages."

Well readers, it's a true story above. Never thought that it would have this story behind.
So how did you spend you Christmas Eve? Where? With who? Haha.
I was dating with my beloved B to Straits Quay and Gurney Plaza.
He came to pick me up then we headed to Blue Reef Fish & Chips.
There was another branch at Tanjung Bungah but we tried Straits Quay one. Heh
I love their fish & chips. It was really delicious! You should have a try. :)
Yet, it's not very pricey though, I think you still can afford it and it's worth!
Later on, went to Gurney Plaza and met Sam. He needed our help. Secret*
End up, me and B didn't get to watch a movie and we just walked around. Lol*
Before B dropped me home, he gave me X'mas present! Aww thanks! ♥
He named it Dudu and Bibibubu. Haha. :D

Merry X'mas!




 Blue Reef Fish & Chips.





B.


Ice Lemon Tea. Ice Peach Tea

His and Hers.


 Boyfie and Girlfie.






Edited by me! :)









Mwah!

Blogger herself.

Loving my new ear rings.

Oopsie! Sorry Sam! :P

Gong gong eh. Haha!


Another x'mas tree.


Mwah Dudu!

Hi everyone! I'm Dudu! :)


 Tadaaa! :D

X'mas present given by B.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

At night, we went to relatives' house to celebrate. I didn't feel any excitement though.
It's because I wanna celebrate with my B and friends! :(
Fine, it's over but I think I'm gonna celebrate with them during new year eve. Whee!
Seriously I was very bored there and we played Chor Dai Di again until 12am!
I was planning to go Straits Quay to meet my B and his friends but darn! 
We were still not leaving relatives' house. Wtf! Then, they decided to meet me but failed. Speechless*
Not in a good mood for the whole night. And it was a really bad night!





Start eating!

Delicious!


 My favourite - mashed potato!



Lmao!

Wtf! Laughsoutloud* :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, I didn't enjoy much in fact.
Merry X'mas Everyone! :)

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment