Wednesday, January 2, 2013

♥ New Year Resolutions 2013

Hey readers, hope I'm not too late to post about my New Year Resolutions for 2013. :P
I know many of them have wrote about it and I think I'm considered quite late eyy?
Don't care. Haha. I still wanna recall what I'd achieved for the previous year and what I want to achieve for this year so-called Snake Year.

DURING 2012...

Sunshine Oriental Queen - Winner.


Thanks Ivan, Velvet agent.

Miss Moto GP 2012 - 1st Runner-Up


Met JJ & Ean.

Ivan again. :)

Shils Miracle Girl Search 2012 - Best Body Contour Award.



The greatest achievement so far... :)
iFeel Girl Search 2012 - 2nd Runner-Up

Top 3


Together with another 3 subsidiary tiles plus 1 special award.

Most popular award. Thanks for the votes! :D





 Status upgraded? Haha. One of the judge of Miss Megamal 2012.

Crowning for the Miss Megamal 2012.

One of the judge for Spotlite Teen Idol 2012 (Penang).


My FIRST video shoot by Equator's students with Sampson. Great experience!


With Wallace as well. :)

CLEO Cover Girl Search 2012 - Top 10.


FIRST time my appearance on magazines. :)
iFeel June Issue Magazine.

iFeel August Issue Magazine.

iFeel December Issue Magazine.

iFeel Girls Top 3.


My article on Yeah! Magazine No.523


FIRST time again in 2012 - Print Ads Shooting
I guess Gurney kaki must be familiar with this poster? Hehe
Thanks for giving me the opportunity. Much appreciate! :)

Epure Jelly Mask Print Ads.

My FIRST bridal photoshoot. First time again. Lol*
Kuang Yee Bridal Print Ads. 

My FIRST tvc shooting - Mitsubishi Mirage TVC.
Another great experience! :D

The talents. 

My FIRST runway show @ Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall.


Lastly, random one. Haha!
FIRST trip with baby boy to A Famosa during Valentine's Day. :)



Not to forget, 2012 was my 21st! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

So, after recall the moments in 2012, realize there are many FIRST eyy? Haha.
Many things I'd done are my first time doing it. Yes I love it!
I love to try different things and challenge the impossible to possible.
What now? The resolutions I'd set last year, let's see how many of them I've achieved. Lol*
I guess not all of them. Fail* :(

RESOLUTIONS SET IN 2012...

# Hope that I don't fail my exam and graduate successfully with my B
"Pending"

# Pageants are more than enough so getting myself involved as magazine cover model or photoshoot.
"Yes! But not a cover model yet."

# Be a famous blogger and be part of Nuffnang or Advertlets.
"Failed" :(

# Get myself a branded handbag, Louis Vuitton or Burberry.
"No. I think I don't need it for now."

# Put on braces again as my teeth ain't perfect.
"Yes!"

# Still, improve my English and social skills.
"I think so?"

Receive a bouquet of flowers from him.
"Nope. Hahaha!"

# Earn lotsa lotsa money!!!
"So-so. And I need more!!"

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Finally, what about my New Year Resolutions for Snake Year? :)

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS 2013


#1  Graduate from Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting.
Guess some of you may know I'm currently pursuing ACCA in TARC KL. It's my 4th semester now, also the last semester. Still got few professional papers to go. And what I hope is I can pass all internal exams and the coming acca papers I'm taking, PLEASE, DON'T, FAIL. -.-


#2  Magazines shooting, TVC and Print Ads.
Recently I'm active in magazine shoot, like makeover or hair demo. Hope there are more magazines wants me to be their model. Hahaha! Then, the dream of to be a cover model can be fulfilled. Hehe. Also, I want to involve in more tvc and print ads. Casting for ads are easy but if you wanna get selected, it's hard. So, I'm really glad I was selected as one of the feature role in Mitsubishi Mirage TVC. Yay! :D


#3  Be a famous blogger and attend more events.
Well, I think this one is the same as last year, also at point 3. Does it means cannot achieve again? Lol* Anyway, I would love to attend more events and meet new friends. If I have the opportunity, I wanna be a part of Nuffnang. Dreaming* 


#4  Drama, Video, Movie Shooting.
To be frank, I love acting very much. I love to express myself in front of the camera. So, the first movie I shoot for, The Hunter 3D, I was very excited as it was my first time. I gotta express myself like very panic and gonna killed by a murderer. Hahaha! Then, the second time was the video shoot by Equator's students I've mentioned just now, the interesting part is I did crying scene. But sad thing is, my friend said really fake in crying. :(


#5  Slim and Pretty.
I wanna say that I'm really really fat now compared to last time, before I came to KayElle for studies. Weight is still remain but the body shape is like a 'bola'. -.- Okay, I think may not be that exaggerate, yet it's still fat. I reviewed my previous photos especially pageant period and then look at myself, BIG DIFFERENCE! Now, only two words to say, 'Slim' & 'Pretty'. So that I can join one more big pageant. Some people asked me why don't join Miss Astro? Hints* :P


#6  Business planning and earn lotsa money!!!
Hmm..I'm thinking to do a small business, haven't decide what business yet but anything that can earn money I would love to try. But one thing is say NO to direct selling. I just hate it. -.-


#7  Learn up another music instrument.
DRUM! I wanna learn drum since years ago I guess. Lol* But I don't have the time to learn. Okay just an excuse. Just I'm not willing to pay. Hahaha! I will do that if I've extra money. Girls who can play drums are just so cool! :D


#8  Travelling.
After I graduate, I wanna go travel all around the world! Korea, Japan, Taiwan,  Hong Kong, Bangkok etc! There are so many places I never been to. The first country I really want to go is KOREA!! Well, "No Money No Travel". So, earn lotsa money is the point! :D

THANKS FOR READING! :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong.
Instagram & Twitter: gracegurlx. WeChat ID: gracechoong 
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

4 comments:

  1. jia you my dear!!!! u sure can achieve all the resolutions de!!! hwaiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a wonderful achievements in 2012!!
    you're really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete