Friday, January 18, 2013

♥ Food Hunt

Not a good day today, went to the dental early in the morning to check out what's wrong with my teeth.
And I guess it's a wisdom tooth kacau-ing me, seriously pain die until I couldn't sleep well for the whole night!
How torturing is this?! It's already the 5th day and I've no choice so must see the dentist.
I think this is the last wisdom tooth but then previous wisdom tooth I got were not that pain!
So my dentist advised me to extract the upper wisdom tooth so that it won't collide with the bottom one.
Yet, because I didn't go to see dentist at the first moment so there is a nasty swelling right now. :(
Still suffering the pain now, not the part that the tooth was extracted but the bottom wisdom tooth, the swelling part!
Hopefully it will recover very very soon! Otherwise, I'll be eating porridge for a week. Lol*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, come back to the main topic today - Food Hunt.
When I was in KayElle, I've been searching a lot of restaurants or cafes, that's why gain weight laa. Lol*
I love food but at the same time I hate food too. I lost my beautiful body, that's what matter. -.-
Try not to eat so much but I just can't do it. Failed*
Anyway, enjoy my food hunt post. Winks*

Antipodean Cafe
Address: 20, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Opening hours: Open daily, 8am-10pm
Tel: 03-2282 0411





Love their breakfast! :D



Yours truly with naked face. :/

Mua roommates - Yunna & Huii.

Baby boy and Sam.




Rakuzen Japanese Restaurant @ Publika
Address: G2-6, Level G2, Publika Shopping Gallery, No 1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Opening hours: 12pm-3pm, 6pm-11pm
Tel: 03-6411 0822


Automatic.


THUMBS UP!

This is so good! Love Sashimi!

Mine not bad too. 




Will visit again though it's abit expensive but value for money!




Dip n Dip
Address: Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Opening Hours: Saturday-Thursday 11am-1am, Friday 2.30pm-12am
Tel: 03-2201 5052

Brownies Crepe! Very nice! But overpriced. :(

大树头苏记炒粉
Address: 14, Medan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur.
Opening Hours: 12pm-3pm, 6pm-1am (Close on Monday)
Tel: 03-2148 1324 / 03-2145 9528

The chicken is really nice! 纸包鸡!


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Well, allow me to blog some random posts. Lol*

Cute cake?

Happy Birthday Sam!






Just I like it. :P


My classmates. Miss them :(

After bloody exam, go celebrate!


Lou sang!


AFA 10.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

511 | Gathering at Stadium Batu Kawan.
I'm ready yo!

With mum and her friend.









Anwar!

Panorama by my baby-i




Shake hand with him twice! How lucky! :D

Inikalilah UBAH!!

Another gathering on 518 | Padang Kota Lama, Penang.

 Lim Kit Siang!

CM Lim Guan Eng!


Anwar!


With mum again.


Wheee! :D

Good job Penangites! No rubbish!

BERSIH! :D

Cute Swizzle.



Good night readers!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong.
Instagram & Twitter: gracegurlx. WeChat ID: gracechoong 
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment