Thursday, January 3, 2013

♥ éPure Jelly Mask Print Ads Shoot

Previously I've wrote about my New Year Resolutions. Have you guys read it? Nahh..HERE :)
I did mention about the print ads I did during 2012. So basically this is one if it, also my first print ads.
Thanks for inviting me to do this shoot, Jennifer and also Sheila who recommended me to her sis.
So, here begins my first print ads - Epure Jelly Membranous Mask. Check out their éPure Facebook.
Personally I feel this mask is really good for me. Very moisturizing and brightening our skin as well.
It's really relaxing when applying it and refreshing after cleansing it. Thumbs up!
Not only for girls, suitable for boys too. One of my boy friend is using it though.
Interested girls and boys? You may pm me, or leave comment or email me at grace.choong@hotmail.com
Check it out, behind the scenes. :)
View this blog post as well for more --> REVIEWS & TUTORIAL. :)

#make-up & hair do - Grace Choong
#photography - Cronos Production
#model - Grace Choong


#behind the scenes.





With a boy partner - Brandon.

















After shooting.

Selfca in the lrt. Lol*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Let's take a look of Cronos Production's hard work! :)




My favourite! :)






♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong.
Instagram & Twitter: gracegurlx. WeChat ID: gracechoong 
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

1 comment:

  1. wow now only i know how they shoot for ads everytime! LOLLL and u both looked like naked at the last few photos while actually not. hahaha

    ReplyDelete