Saturday, December 1, 2012

♥ SBS Prom Night 2012

Holla! Another short update for today. Hold on, allow me briefly talk about my breakfast first. Haha
I was craving for Eggs Benedict since ages, I think the last time I ate was like almost 4 months ago.
After the first time I'd tried, I promise myself I must come for the second time.
And since I have my baby car for two weeks in KayElle so I went to Plan B @ Publika.
Huii Huii said the eggs benedict in Publika's one is much better than Bangsar's one. And yesh it is! :D
Drove all the way from home with Yunna just to taste my favourite again. Yumm!
For those who feel eggs benedict isn't that good, perhaps is for some outlets I guess.
However, my review is BIG BIG THUMBS UP!! :D
Well, back to the topic. I was invited to attend the SBS Prom Night 2012, crowning for the new prom queen.
Also, with the last year prom king, Vic Guan. This guy has a lot of fans man. -.-
I think I'll just let the pictures do the talking. Going for dinner. Tata :)


Vic Guan, the ex prom king and the ex prom queen. Lol*


Sorry for the bad quality. :(

I met my dear Josephine! We knew each other during the fashion show @ Malacca. :)

Pretty her. 

Waiting for crowning session. 



The stage.




Time to slim down. :(

The prom winners! :D

ZOMBIE! Lol*



 Let me vain for a while. Hahaha!



Right side face looks more puffy right? Haha.

Seriously, what if I cut my hair short? :P #newhairstyle 

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

RANDOM:: 

Look at dad! So chio! My studded cap. Hahaha

She touched me and implied me that she wants food. How cute!



Looking for food again. Tam chiak! Dajie is coming back soon yea. :)

Enjoy reading readers!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong.
Instagram & Twitter: gracegurlx. WeChat ID: gracechoong 
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

1 comment: