Tuesday, December 25, 2012

♥ Merry X'mas!!!

Yay! Finished advanced taxation test today! We're free for few weeks then final exam. :(
But anyway, I think we should enjoy like nobody else first right? Hehe
So tonight we have a BIG BIG GAMBLE GATHERING at our hostel! Oops, did I say gamble? :P
Around 20 people attend tonight, such a big number for 'gathering'. Hahaha!
This is the first time we have so many guests come to our house. So excited!
But I think no more chance because it's our last semester then everyone back to their hometown. :/
Well, I'm gonna blog about my X'mas Eve 2012 spent with family, baby boy and sisters.
So let the pictures do the talking. :)

#SWAG





Sisters.



Angeline sis.

Mummy and I

Josylnn and Angeline.









My sweet sweet cousins.





What pose is this? HAHA

Epic. Lol*




Pretty Angeline sis!




Pretty Jolynn sis!




Miss daddy!


The make-up.





♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

At night, went to Straits Quay with baby boy and sisters, met Monica there. :)










The couples.

The girls!









Don't think others. Haha

Try wearing my studded cap. Haha




He met his friends. Haha

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

X'mas pressie from him. Love it!

Tata.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong.
Instagram & Twitter: gracegurlx. WeChat ID: gracechoong 
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment