Saturday, December 15, 2012

♥ Shu Hua's 21st Birthday @ Bora Bora

This would be my last post before I start my revision for mid term test and presentation coming week.
And the rest I'll blog after CNY as after the test I've a vacation to Bangkok then touch down Penang right before CNY.
For sure everybody will get busy with paying a new year call and receiving ang pow right? Haha.
Well, gonna blog about Shu Hua's 21st Birthday @ Bora Bora by Sunset Bistro, Batu Ferringhi.
I was quite excited because it was the first gathering with everyone after the bloody ACCA exam.
It was a great night anyway. Let the pictures do the talking. :)

Yours truly.

Baby boy.




Bora Bora by Sunset Bistro.



The birthday girl, Shu Hua. :)





Monica dear.



Sherlynn and Sam.


The food was fine. :)








Appetizer. Thumbs up!

Got cha!






Stephanie dear.


X'mas tree!


Monica dear.

Yunna dear.

Birthday cake.




Happy Birthday! :D

Watching videos prepared by us. ;)

Total 1k! -.-



Hehe. :P






Are we chubby? :P




Group picture! :D


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong.
Instagram & Twitter: gracegurlx. WeChat ID: gracechoong 
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment