Friday, June 1, 2012

♥ CLEO Cover Girl Search 2012 - Top 10

I always feel that Sunday is quite lifeless if we don't have a plan and feel kinda lazy.
So just rot at home, update my bloggie and watch HK drama, 护花危情.
Are you guys watching this drama? Not bad thought but everyone is unsatisfied with the ending. Lol*
By the way, iFeel August Issue Magazine has published! I've been waiting for so long..
Can't wait to see myself in the magazine with a very astonishing hair style. Haha
Faster grab a copy for yourself and so am I! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Besides I appear in iFeel Magazine, also appear in CLEO Malaysia August Issue as one of the Top 10 finalists of CLEO Cover Girl Search 2012.
It's done by voting so unfortunately I'm not the winner of this contest. Haha
However I'm glad I can be a part of the finalists of CLEO cover girls.
I love all the pictures taken of all the cover girls. Let's see! :)

The winner of CLEO Cover Girl 2012: Zarina Zainal Alam.

I appear in the contents page! :) 

Hello, that's me! :D

The rest of the Top 10 Finalists. 









Congrats Zarina! She's pretty, nope? :)

Again, appear in almost the end page of the magazine! Wow! :D
#three #times #appearance


♥ 
 ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ 
♥ 

So what now? Grab a copy of CLEO Malaysia August Issue Magazine as well! :D
Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment