Saturday, June 9, 2012

♥ Vodelle Boutique Photoshoot

Poor Monday, I'm officially sick! Running nose and sore throat are killing me. :(
I hate sick especially running nose, err..sore throat as well but don't you feel running nose is damn suffering??
Urghhh! Few of my housemates get sick too, why huh? Hopefully we can get recover soon.
The weather is quite bad recently, drink more water and take good care of yourself guys.
I've just posted a photo that I mentioned in last post, which you guys will get surprised seeing my hair? Haha!
Check it out my Facebook Page! :D
Well, just a random post about Vodelle Boutique Photoshoot.
I love some of the dresses! You may browse their website @ Vodelle Clothing. :)
Some of them thought I'm selling it but I'm not. Lol*

My favourite photo!

















With Jasmine pretty! :)



I love this dress! 



White colour not bad though.




Venuss! She's the one who invited me for the shooting. :)



♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment