Saturday, June 16, 2012

♥ 'OFFICE' Professional Make Up Competition

Since this morning when I was on my way to college, the sky is so hazy!
Is this haze caused by forest fires in neighbouring Indonesia again? Lol*
I read a news, it says that haze is an annual problem during the monsoon season from May to September as winds blow the fumes from Sumatra across the Malacca Strait to Malaysia
Poor thing right? Haze could affect tourism and also contribute to health problem across the region.
No wonder I'm sick now, so take good care of yourself guys. :)
Alright, stop talking about the haze. Nothing good to say. Haha
I'm gonna blog about my modelling life - OFFICE Professional Make Up Competition.
Personally I feel that this make up is really outstanding and unique. Click and see the Photo.
Well-designed make up by Jolin Cheng from Clover Makeup & Beauty Academy.
Angel Kwat is the principal of the academy, she has many years of experiences.
If you wanna sign up their make up course, check it out @ http://clovermakeup.com
Let the pictures do the talk then.

Test make up. Loving my lips colour!




 I can't even recognize myself. Lol*


My make up artist, Jolin Cheng.


Got da feel? :P





Models for Clover Makeup & Beauty Academy.



Met my dear Eugenee. :)




First met with pretty Jinju. :)

Another pretty, Diorlynn. She waved so hard to me when she saw me. So cute! :D


Elaine dear, can recognize her? Haha.




Before the show.


One of my favourite hair stylist, Rainb Lim!
Check out his salon, The School Hair Academy.






Photoshoot session. #behindthescenes

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Randomly blog about my ushering job during Hennessy Artistry @ Straits Quay Penang.

Daddy likes this photo. Lol*



Met my dear dear Elise. :)


Miss you cha bor! How are you in Penang? Haha!

Met Yi Sha and Yi Chuen too! :D

Pretty usherettes, nope? :P

Good night readers!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment