Saturday, September 3, 2011

♥ Officially 20th!

I'm back to Penang last friday! I'm sorry for neglecting my blog for a week.
I wanted to but I've got no time to update. Hmm my bad, readers.
It's a super busy month for me on November! Tests, assignments, photoshoot and competition.
Hope that I can handle it well. Too many pies on my finger right now! Stressful* :(
Yet, Advanced Diploma is not an easy course though. We really need to put lotsa effort on it. 
Well, actually I came back for my Diploma Convocation last saturday.
Just in a blink of an eye, we've completed first stage of our life. How would the next stage be? Haha.
These few days I've enjoyed myself well. Basically what I did is what I like. Lol*
Hang out with Elise dear on friday, my convocation on saturday and had photoshoot yesterday.
About the shooting yesterday, I kinda love it. Will post it up soon. Hehe

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, I'm gonna blog something very outdated again. HAHAHA!
Baby boy brought me for lunch at The Sire Museum Restaurant during my birthday.
What I can describe is very lovely and cozy ambience. Suitable for couples and family.
The restaurant in inside a building ideally situated in King Street which belongs to the Yeap Chor Ee family.
This building has been restored and beautifully refurbished and turned into a museum cum restaurant.
The fine dining restaurant on the ground floor is managed by the same owner of Ferringhi Garden.
B realized this when he saw the menu. Haha. The food was superb by the way! :D

The Sire Museum Restaurant
4, King Street,
10200 Penang.

Tel: 04-2645088

Heading out! :)

Reached.






The museum.

Start with the drinks.

Creamy Tomato Soup.

My baby boy.

The blogger.

Random shot.

Enjoying! :D

Her main course: Mongolian Lamb.

His main course: Seafood Linguine.

The boy.

The girl.

Come to the dessert, Apple Creme Brulee.




BB and B.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After our lunch, we headed to Gurney for movie and a little shopping.
At the mean time, we saw this K-Pop Dance Competition happening at New Wing Atrium.
So we stopped and watch quite long over there as B loves K-Pop. So am I!
After I get influenced by him. Lol* I love it though eventually. Haha


And we felt a lil hungry so we ordered sushi at Sushi Bar.
*look at the 'we-made' sushi the bottom picture* -.-


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Winks*

Stay happy together! I.L.Y! 

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I'm going back to KayElle tomorrow, so not willing to leave apart with my family again. :'(
At home, I can eat delicious home-made dishes and joke with my sisters.
So these few days, I really had fun with my family and I eat a lot everyday!
That day when daddy saw me, he was so surprised! He didn't know I would be back to Penang.
And his tears started to drop, dad hugged me so tight and I started to cry followed by mum and sisters. LOL!
Now I know how much dad missing me when I'm not beside him. Tears dropping*
I'll come back soon daddy, mimi and sisters! I love y'all!
Take care everyone. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment