Sunday, September 18, 2011

♥ New Life in KayElle

TGIF! Blogging time again yo! Enjoy your Friday? ;)
Last night I went to work as an usher with my new dearies Chew Shan and Jia Jia at Taman Melawati.
Thanks to Chew Shan dear for asking me for this job. Hehe
It was great working with them, hope that we'll work again next time.
Well, what I like to blog today is just random, my new life in KayElle. Haha
All photos that I posted are which happened since I came down to KayElle till now. Lol*
Basically what did I do and where did I go are like shopping, lunch or dinner and college life.
So let's take a look. *All photos are in random order*

Hey readers! :)

Left or right? 

With my baby boy at One Utama.

PAVILION! Pretty decorations!


Hug my B!

With darlings housemates.

Love the Christmas trees!


With Yunna.


Finally I got to eat Tutti Frutti after three months I came down to KayElle!

Fullhouse at Wangsa Walk.




The food taste really bad. Disappointed*

Mimi came to KayElle for a beauty expo and of course to see me! Miss her so much!



Din Tai Fung at Pavilion.

Both are my important mans for me.

The food is really nice! Not expensive though. :D

 

Presentation Day.




Oh, did I show you my room yet? Here it is! :)
And Mimi bought me a bicycle but I don't really cycle it. Hahaha!

Outside KLCC.

This is LMAO!

Shopping Day!

Bought Shu Uemura make-up base. :)

Heading to One Utama with darlings housemates.

Din din at Sushi Zanmai. See how long is the queue?!! :O
We were waiting to be seated around 45 mins if not mistaken.


Taste very good! Must try! :D




 I love Chawanmushi!


Don't think I don't know how to cook. Haha!
I cooked for my darlings housemates weii. :P



Cook our dinner with baby.

Steamboat at hostel.

My gang at Papparich Express, TARC! 

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Well, I do enjoy my life here, just I'll miss my family occasionally.
I'm learning to be independent after leaving my lovely home. Big girl I am. Haha
Alright, nothing to say much. Have a nice weekend readers!
Enjoy reading my blog. Stay tuned for the next post. :)
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment