Thursday, September 15, 2011

♥ Namewee 黄明志

Let's blog again. But before that, I would like to share an incident which happened on me today.
Well, I went to ATM machine in my college to withdraw money, okay done.
Then second time I queued up again to transfer money for mum.
Guess what? I forgot to take back my card and I just walked away after took the receipt.
When I was walking to the college bus stop with B, someone called my B.
Oops! I just realized I didn't take back my card! Holy shit!
Then the guy outstretched 200 bucks for me, asked whether is this my money.
I said no, I didn't withdraw any money but he advised me better go and check.
At first, I was thinking that don't need to check cause I assumed that's surely not mine.
But at last, I went back also and I checked, OH, IT'S MINE! :O
Fortunately I didn't assume and refused to check. 好彩~
What a lucky day! The guy ran after me just to return my debit card. So kind of him! Thanks kind man! :D
As we saying, "大难不死,必有后福". When will be the 后福? Hahaha.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, back to the topic. I'm gonna blog about Namewee 黄明志.
He came to 1st Avenue the other day for promoting his directed movie - Nasi Lemak 2.0.
My friend brought me to the backstage and met him and we took picture. Woots!
His real person is quite humour and friendly. Haha.
So what's your comment about this movie? :)

Got his signature! :)

Namewee yo!

Can remember them in the movie?

He was the guy who taught Namewee life principles in the movie. Lol*

She was the reporter in the movie, can recall?

Finally, Namewee 黄明志!

Must support local movie yo!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

By the way, I've watched this movie with my B last week. 
One word, AWESOME! It was touching as well and I cried. Haha! :D

Don't chu think he looks like RAIN?? Jung Ji-Hoon! So handsome!

I like her! 陈妍希. So pretty!

This is cute! Hahaha!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

RANDOM:: Cooked spaghetti for housemates with Yunna last week.
You know? I can cook. Hehe ;)

9 bowls of spaghetti!

Yummeh! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

All of at once feel like sharing some quotes. Here they are...

"Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first"

"Life is a long lesson in humility"


Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment