Monday, September 12, 2011

♥ Pentax Q Launch Event

Thank god is Wednesday! Another bloggie for you readers here! :D
I was planning to do my revision today but end up I stick with Tetris Battle. Zzz
Hopeless me! Sometimes I have the motivation but when the time I wanna start, it disappears. Fml
By the way, my voice is getting better, at least I don't speak like a duck. Hahaha!
Last night I uploaded tons of photos in my facebook, it had been ages I didn't upload any photos. Lol*
Later I might upload another album again. I need to finish uploading all the pending photos before my final exam.
Time flies! It's heading to the end of first semester in advanced diploma. Hmm
Exam will start on 3rd of January and end on 11th of January. At least not fall on 31st luckily.
Well, gonna blog about Pentax Q Launching Event which is held at Zouk Club, KayElle.
I was asked to be photographer, snap photos for the guests. Easy job and good payment! :P
Seriously I enjoy doing this job. Hehe. Thanks for calling, Mr. Lim. :) 
So that day my B accompanied me all the way from Setapak to town area. Thanks B
Let the pictures do the talk.

The beautiful KLCC.

Reached our destination - ZOUK.


The lobby.


The crowds.

Launching Pentax Q.



Dance performance with Pentax Q.

Group picture with the Pentax boss.

The blogger.

They look so scary. Hahaha!


Lim Photographer who asked me for this job, also the official photographer of Spotlite Teen Idol.

Guess who is this?

Nick Chung 钟盛忠!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

PENTAX Q

- Smallest, Lightest Interchangeable Lens Camera In The World
- 12.4 Megapixel Cmos Sensor
For more information, check this out! Pentax Malaysia

I'm holding a black Pentax Q. 

Love the lighting!

In the lounge of ZOUK.


At the balcony of the lounge. Love the environment.

Credits to my boy! Nice snaps! :)

Ignore his retarded expression. Haha!

Last picture for you. :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I have a doubt by the way. Recently I receive many friend requests but the problem is I can't accept all!
Sometimes I lazy to check it out because it's heading to the limit of friends.
So should I create another account or delete friends??
But I don't like to handle two accounts though, so bothering. Lol*
What I want to say is, I rejected some of you because of the limitation. So sorry. :/
That's all for today. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment