Monday, August 29, 2011

♥ Sarkies Corner: My early B'day celebration

First of all, I have a good news to share with you guys! Guess what is it?
THE UNEXPECTED: I won the 3rd place for Zheng Green Tea Singing Competition!
All contestants can sing very very well but I could beat them all. How great is that!
My effort worth it and I need to thanks my B, Edward, Teong Hooi and Ah Yap for coming.
But too bad only my B could watch my performance as the rest were still finding parking. Hmm
Anyway, thanks a lot for coming all the way from Setapak to support me. Hehe
Not to forget, big thanks to my lovely mimi for teaching me and giving me opinions. Mwah!
I was very excited when I got into the Top 3 and I cried on the spot. Haha
Yet, something made me very happy. Nicholas Teo 张栋梁 praised that I performed very naturally! 
Also, the rest of the judges gave me good compliments about my performance. Yay!
However, there are something that I can improve myself. Yes I will! Thank you! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, I would like to blog about my early birthday celebration at Sarkies Corner, E&O Hotel.
Before that, darlings classmates and I headed to Gurney first.
We chilled at Winter Warmers and Elise dear came to meet us after while! Miss her!
Nothing to elaborate much. Pictures-time then. :)

With my baby boy. 

First time doing cupcakes and for my loved ones. Hehe

Taste not bad though. :)

Me and my dear Elise. 

Darlings classmates.


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Eastern & Oriental Hotel.

Look like family photo. Lol*

The blogger.

The 'B Couple.

My sista Elise. Haha

Teong Hooi and Edward.

Sarkies Corner Buffet. Woots!


Pretty decorations, nope?



I love this pic! So do you, Huii Huii? :)


Enjoy everyone! :D




Four golden flowers. Hahaha!

I'm enjoying my food, don't kacau me. Lol*



Hugs B!



Group picture!

Hello readers!

Random but I like it!

In the washroom, checking her make up. Lol*

Say hi to Pinkaboo. :)

BOO~

Elise. Grace. Yunna

Hui Huii joined us then.

Snap snap snap!


Behind the flower - Elise

Smile Grace~ 

Smile Elise~

Well, I love this combination! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Honestly, I never knew they would celebrate my birthday in advance also.
I thought it was for Zong Run only, his late birthday. Haha. So I'm quite surprised!
Anyway, thank you so much guys. Love y'all! 

Our DIY birthday cake. Haha!

Aww~ Love this pic!

Celebrating Zong Run late birthday and my early birthday.


'I wish everyone around me include my loved ones always be happy and stay healthy'



Thank you B! :)

Love you guys! :')

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Beautiful scene.

Love them! :D





Lmao!

No one knows that there is a ghost beside them. Lol*




♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Have a nice day!

HAPPY DEEPAVALI GUYS! 
Enjoy your holiday. :)
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment