Friday, August 26, 2011

♥ First date after exam

Wednesday is my favourite day usually cause we don't have class. Haha
But today we got a replacement class so woke up early in the morning also. Sleepy! 
Seriously, I have lotsa stuffs to do this week! Presentations and competitions need to be prepared well.
Plus, mummy came over my place and overnight. I spent my time with her for two days.
I've got not enough time man! Don't tick-tock so fast, CLOCK! -.-
Anyway, I had a great time with Mimi, we slept together in my hostel, feeling so good!
Had lunchie, din din and shopping together. It's been a while...
Baby and I sent her off back to Penang last night but I started to miss her already.
Love you mummy! See you soon. Mwah! :')

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Well, gonna blog about my first date with baby boy after last semester exam in Diploma.
Just a simple date but I always feel very excited before I go dating with him. Haha!
We had our lunchie together at Delicious, Straits Quay. I miss the spaghetti, fettuccine & linguine!
Their pastas are the best! Yet, I don't feel any good about the rest like burgers or chickens. Lol*
In fact, I love linguine more than spaghetti. It's flat like fettuccine, wider than spaghetti but no as wide as fettuccine.
You must try their pastas especially those with bacon! Slurp* :D

Hi, the blogger is here! 

Loving my diamond spec. Woots!

Nahh, the baby driver. Hehe

And, the girl beside him. Lol*




Not fullhouse yet, but still many people. Lol*

My carbonara spaghetti and his vege spaghetti. He was regretful. Haha!

BB and B.

After our main course, waiting for dessert! :D

Love this dessert! Sorry I've forgotten the name. :/


With the yacht. Who's yacht is this by the way? Lend me can? HAHA!

Last pic of Miss Choong. :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

By the way, do you guys read about the news of 小悦悦 Xiao Yue Yue recently?
She's a little cute 2 years old kid but now she had gone to another world. Haih
This is all because of the 18 COLD-BLOODED PEOPLE at 佛山Foshan, Guang Dong!
She was coldly ignored by passersby as she lay bleeding in the street after being struck by a delivery van! WTF??
After 7 minutes, finally there was a kind-hearted old lady saw this incident and she asked for help.
Must read people! Check this out if you don't know anything about it.
All of these videos show how cold-blooded they are, this is a SHAME OF FOSHAN!
I was keep crying while I was watching all the videos and then I thought about mummy. :'(




Respect her...

R.I.P 小悦悦.
你到了另外一个世界不要感到害怕,因为你的爸爸妈妈依然永远陪伴着你。
小悦悦的父母,节哀顺变。

Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment