Thursday, August 25, 2011

♥ Pentax at Zouk!

Hey guys! Do you own a Pentax camera?
Would you like Pentax to buy you a drink at the greatest and arguably the most happening hotspot in KL?
Celebrate with us at the Upcoming Launch Party at ZOUK! :)
Well, basically it's launching about Pentax Q.
'The World Smallest, Lightest, Smallest Interchangeable Lens Camera'
The first 100 guests who arrive at Zouk, KL will get FREE cover charge and FREE drinks.
For existing Pentax user, just flash us your PENTAX camera and you'll be entitled for FREE cover charge and drinks too! Come and join us for the party! :D
Read more, check this out PENTAX Malaysia.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Date: 14th of October 2011
Time: 9pm - 11pm
Venue: Zouk, Kuala Lumpur.


Black & White of Pentax Q.

White colour I love! :D



First day when I used her, Pinkaboo. :)

PENTAX is the best! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I was asked to the party to take photos for the guests. Nice pay though. Haha!
I'll get to meet Pentax's proprietor tomorrow! Hehe. She's a lady, I thought is a man. -.-
By the way, it'll be my first time step in Zouk. I mean club as well. Lol*
Oh yeah, don't believe me right? I'm telling the truth weii. Hmm
By the way, if you don't have a Pentax camera I can lend you. Hahaha!
Just kidding, I don't simply lend my Pinkaboo to anyone alright? :P
Know what? Nowadays people like to call me 'pretty girl with pink Pentax camera'
It slowly became my nickname. I'm not saying myself pretty ya. Please note this. Lol*
Everyone always try to have a look of my pretty camera. Feel so proud. Haha

I think that's all for now. Good night! 
Xoxo

 Grace

1 comment: