Wednesday, August 24, 2011

♥ Y3M3 Gathering

Hey readers, sorry for not updating my blog this recently as I've been busy.
Just came back from 'The Golden Couple' movie shooting yesterday. It was fun!
3 days 2 nights at Gold Coast, Palm Tree Resort. The place is shooo beautiful, indeed!
Although it was very tiring but I had fun with my dearies Sherlyn, JiaLin and ACA students.
*ACA stands for Amber Chia Academy*
I saw 贺军翔 Mike He, 谢宛谕 Fiono Xie, Jess Lee 李佳薇,  Steve Yap etc! :D
Yet, our bosses are very kind to us and looked after us. Will blog about it next time. :)
Well, gonna blog about my class gathering after our final exam of final semester.
We decided to go to have lunch at Mizi Bistro in Tesco, Tanjung Pinang.
Err..The food tasted not very good. Plus, the price is not cheap though. Lol*
Check this out!
*Photos taken by Pentax K-r*

Mizi Bistro.


My classmates. 
*Missing some of them*


Mushroom soup. Chicken Gordon Blue

My gang. Haha!

Candid. Haha

Photos of them. :)

Zong Run & Pei Mei.

Surprise!!!

Happy Birthday To You~

Teehee*

Happy 20th Birthday, Boys! :D

Teong Hooi tried to kiss him. Lol!

Baby is making a wish. :)

Got cha! :D

Girls team with the birthday boys.

Teong Hooi tried to kiss Yunna again! OMG -.-

Baby boy and myself. :)

Kiss kiss*


Teong Hooi always try to grab my boyfie from me! Ish*

Lastly, I got chu! Mwah* :P

 Crazy us! Hahaha!

A normal group picture. Haha


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

RANDOM: Spot the big photo frame? Prize of Miss Photogenic, Miss Megamal. :) 

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I'm so happy! Mimi is coming to my place next Monday for two days!
Then I can get to see her and ask her for opinions what song should I sing during competition. Haha
I miss her so much. And my puppy, Swizzle. She has just cut a new hairstyle. So cute!
Can't wait till 5th of November, our diploma convocation then I can meet my family.
I miss you guys. Wait for me! Kisses* :)
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment