Sunday, January 9, 2011

♥ Is it Cheah Babi??

Hey readers, just a random post for today.
I will be taking my third paper tomorrow, Financial Accounting Framework.
Seriously I hate accounts but sometimes I like it. Wtf?
Owhh, or can I say like this way? When I know how the solution is, I love it or vice versa. Lol*
During year one first semester, I get grade C for my accounts then the next semester grade A.
Why? It's all because I have the assistance from my B. Hehe thanks.
This time I can't get grade A anymore cause my coursework is quite low. :(
But I promised I'll try my best to get higher grade alright? 
Well, see the title of my post, who is Cheah Babi in fact? Only my darlings know. Haha
Zong Run shared a picture on her facebook wall and guess what?
It's a picture from a fashion blogspot the model looks like our Cheah Babi, indeed!
Check this out!

                                                                            
                                Cheah Babi                                                          Unknown Model

TOTALLY SAME PERSON!!!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Gosh! Can't believe is totally two different persons. Can you??
Actually her name is Huii Huii, just sometimes they used to call her babi. Haha
But I don't know why she set her facebook name as Stick Huii (Why Do You Care). Lol*
*Eyy, remember I praised you that you sui ki? Haha. Memang betui!*
Now you're a fashion model already, you see! :P

Tron Legacy. LOL!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

 I don't why I have the thought to blog about you. Haha. But hope you won't mind la. :)
Yet, hope my readers won't feel boring with my blog as I've told it's random laa. Lol*
Gotta off to study now. After tomorrow paper, still have two more to go.
Then I can shopping like crazy! Yay! :D
Xoxo.

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment