Wednesday, January 19, 2011

♥ I'm Holidaying!

Woohoo! I'd finished my finals three days ago and I'm super free now!
Faster faster date me out and we have shopping or yam-cha perhaps? :)
The last paper was Business Economics, it was a little hard though.
I was aiming for A- but I think hopeless already. Haih. Whatever, it's over now.
Me, Yunna, Keng Chong, Teong Hooi and Sam went for movie, Homecoming.
The movie was so hilarious and touching though. You guys must watch!
At night, we darlings went e-Gate to celebrate, Tao Cuisine. missing Huii Huii and Elise*
We can sit for two hours but not more than one hour, we felt full already. Wtf
Anyhow, we were still keep ordering for food again. Lol*
The food is really nice. I think everyone of you had already tried right?
Well, pictures will do the talk. :)



 The outfit.

 With Swizzle.

Yunna.

Before we headed to Gurney.

Hey! :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 


 Our reserved table.

Our table number.


 Them.


The sweet couple.

 My B!
*we need three times. lol*

Open your big mouth!

Don't know what's Tami laughing. Lol*

Yunna. Edward. Tami

Concentrating sms. 

First family picture in 2011.

My darlings.
- Starbucks Coffee -

Look at the moon! :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Yay! Finals is over! :D

I'm holidaying people! I'm already start shopping buy my CNY clothes!
Just went Queensbay bought two tops and a belt yesterday. Heh.
I'd planned my schedule during this holiday and will implement it.
To all Tarcian, Happy Shopping & A Happy Chinese New Year! :D

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment