Thursday, January 13, 2011

♥ Bad Service!

Hi, I'm blogging again. Done my third paper, accounts today.
Well, I've tried my best and hope the result won't really disappoint me. Lol*
I studied until 4.30am only I off to bed as I'd wasted my half-day time, am I crazy or what?
Anyway, I didn't really screw up this paper yet. So, 3 down and 2 more to go! :D
- Financial Management and Business Economics. 
I don't really like Econ when I couldn't understand him. Urmm, I consider "it" as a boy? Haha!
So, after exam I had lunch with darlings classmates at Kafe Sam Hui, 1-Stop.
The main point is I wanna "cheung soi" them! *in cantonese*
Okay, we ordered our food and waited for almost half an hour, only mine not yet been served.
Normally we will hasten them right? You know what? The waiter gave us super rude conduct!

We already prompted them for the first time. Then, the second time...
Tami   : "Excuse me, we still have one more set lunch."
Waiter: "Oh, I can't do anything."
Tami   : "Huh? You can go rush the kitchen wurt."
Waiter: "I can't go rush them, they'll scold me. What if you cancel your order?"
Tami   : "Eh! We're hungry man!"
And the waiter walked away. What the fuck?!! What kind of service is this!
Tami was really tulan after that, same for us. Ours fury are arose instantly.
Later on, that guy dare not to serve us and avoided us. Zzz

Kafe Sam Hui.

This angle still look big but...

Nice taste.


Look at the size of my Unagi. Pity man!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Look at the Unagi is so small! Can I use "tiny" to describe by the way?
It was only half length of the ruler, around 7cm?? Damn it!
In the menu, it is twice as big but I was served with a little tiny Unagi only!
Okay, I know it's invitation to treat and I can't sue them. Zzz
Sorry, law paper is over and I'm out of topic. But it's way too "BIG" laa! Ish*
However, I just love the sharks fin soup. The set lunch costs RM 15.90.
Plus, there was a service charge RM 4. Wtf? They're not deserve to earn this money la!
As conclusion, I won't visit this restaurant again, ever and ever.
Hope it will close down some day. evil laughs*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Well, next topic right now. It's about my beloved puppy.
When I'm studying, Swizzle stays beside me, she accompanies me. Heh
I took some shots of her. She looks cute all the time.
Oh ya, she's pregnant but now her stomach is getting smaller eyy? Is it abortion? Lol*
Look at her, she's quite smart in fact. :)

Haha. Look like old dog. Lol*

 She's just bathed!


Fish-eye effect. Haha


 Hand-hand! Clever!

Portraits.


Swizzle.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, gotta study for my last second paper. It's not a hard subject so I must do well.
In fact, I already have plan for my semester break. Haha. Fast huh?
Can't wait to implement my plan, shopping, movie, eat and etc! :D
Enjoy reading readers. Xoxo

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment