Sunday, January 23, 2011

♥ My First Ever Make-up Competition

Last Saturday, I was being a model for APT Fantasy Stage Make-up Competition at BM Jusco.
All of us needed to reach APT Academy at 8am sharp. It's quite early for me. Lol*
Models were required to be done by 12pm. Then, we headed to BM.
The show started at 3pm something and ended at 5pm something.
But then, we needed to walk around the mall to publicize APT. Sweat*
Plus, I was wearing 5 inches high heels! My headdress is already heavy man! Urghh~
This kind of show is really tiring buy anyhow I gained experience.
Never put on make up like this, so exaggerate and scared people during midnight. Lol*
Well, pictures will do the talk. :)




Just a practice before competition.

Now, is the real one. 
 Here we go...



 Done!

Blogger herself.


My step sister was the make up artist too. Lol*

Ms Kelly, the teacher.

With my make-up artist along.

Tadaaa~

皇后驾到~

Close up.

 The beautiful nails.

Sexyback. Lol!

On the stage.

All are fabulous! 

The models.

Group photo.

Congratulations to her, Kimy. You're great! :)

1st Runner-Up. :D

They were taking off my headdress. :(

My current profile picture.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, I gotta stop here cause I still need to prepare for tomorrow.
Miss Oriental Queen 2011 which will be held at Queensbay Central Atrium @ 7pm.
Come over to support me if you're free. Lol* But seriously, tough competitors.
Now I'm very pek chek with my Q&A section. Urghh! Pissed off!
Anyway, good luck to all of us! Jane, Vincy, Venice, Melinda, Sherlyn etc.
See you girls tomorrow. Xoxo

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment