Saturday, November 27, 2010

♥ Simple Dating

Hey readers, I'll use back my original language to blog, no more Mandarin. Lol*
As many people complained my Mandarin is so sucks. So sad. :(
Well, went out with my B to Gurney Plaza. Had a little shopping and tea time at Winter Warmers.
It becomes my all time favourite when I think of tea time everytime. Heh
It was just a simple dating but we did enjoy. Loves* 

 My boy.

 Hawaii Fruit Cockail

 Chocolate Waffle.


Mua favourite. 






I have him. ♥

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

B snapped lot of pictures of me. So I'm gonna share it to y'all. Whee!
I like many of them so I just squeeze it to small size. Total 12 of them. :)
Pictures-time! 


That's all for the day. :)
But story never ends....

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 


Two days ago, B and I planned to visit First Avenue. It's a new mall in Penang!
But before that, we had to do our assignment done first. Hmm
We were at study room. He was busying and I was a lil bored so used Blackie snap snap! :P
Around 45 mins later, we'd done! Then we headed to our destination. 
Frankly, the mall is not really big. It's smaller than Gurney though. Lol*
But the interior design is quite nice. And, many shops still haven't open yet. 
We were finding where to have our lunch, lastly we chose to sat down at Kenny Rogers
Honestly, Nando's is better. The chicken and the side dishes as well. Even the price is about the same.
Yet, I love the Hot Chocolicious Milk. One point! :)


While at study room.

 My fringe is so long now. Cut it, nope?

 

Heading to First Avenue.

My outfit. :)
*Brownie Day*

From the top.

From the bottom.

 Underground here it is.

Kenny Rogers.





Hmm hmm..What should I eat?

I was feeling unwell. :(

Hot Chocolicious Milk.

His and Hers.

Homemade Muffin - Vanilla and Banana flavour.

Mum mum~





Smooch Smooch*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Later on, we went to 8th floor, the top of the mall. Heh
There is a viewing balcony. I guess is the first balcony in Penang's mall? Lol*
And, we passed by Red Box. Long queue my god! More than 50 people I guess. 

Washroom.


 Moving on to 8th floor!



Due to promotion! Lol*

The auto-door. Cool*

View 1.

 View 2.

View 3.

The girlfie.

The boyfie.



I've no idea what am I doing. Lol*

 


The end of the day. ♥ 


Alright, should stop here. Bye readers! :)

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment