Friday, November 26, 2010

♥ Canon Ixus 300HS became Canon Ixus 120IS?

From my post title, guess no one knows what's going on, don't you?
I don't want to explain much but just simply let y'all know. Lol*
Well, I planned to buy a camera for myself using my own money so I went to the fair at Gurney last week.
Surveyed most of the cameras and I was attracted by Canon Ixus 300HS.
However, due to this camera is over my budget so I chose Canon Ixus 120IS which costs RM 659.
So, the day I went to Gurney, the salesman promoted me the 300HS again.
And he told me much advantages than the day I came to survey.
Plus, the camera is in WHITE colour he showed to me, I was like oh my god can I get this??!
My sisters love this model too and so, I bought Canon Ixus 300HS, forgone Canon Ixus 120IS.
This camera costs RM 1170, means that it's double of the price of the other one!
When I went home, I told my mum and she asked me to return cause it's too expensive!
Nobody can change her decision when she has decided something. Haih
B persuaded me, asked me to think positively, at least I have a new camera now. Oh well... :(
In fact, it's not that bad though, just the outcome from 300HS is more fine and it has more functions.
Plus, 120IS don't have white colour that I desire! Too bad. :(
Let's take a look with my new camera.

 

Canon Ixus 120IS.


 Canon Ixus 300HS.



 So, this is mine. 

The gifts. 

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I should be happy la, at least this model not that bad though.
It's better much than my previous camera, Samsung! Lol*
So, I named it Blackie as it's in black. I know this is not funny. Sorry.
At night, I used it to captured some photos of myself. Heh
Take a look how's the outcome. :)

Sad. Can't smile at all. :(

#1

#2

#3

#4

So?? Not that bad right? But the colour is lighter than in the camera honestly. 
That's why it is more cheaper. Lol*
Alright, that's all for today. Tata~ :D
Stay tuned for the next post! ♥
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment