Sunday, May 20, 2012

♥ Semester Break

Well, just feel like blogging before I off to bed as I know it'd been ages I didn't update already. I am so sorry!
Today I got a photoshoot for charity stuff, wearing the collections by a designer, Aden Yong.
Later on, I went alone to 1st Avenue waiting my Elise dear to come over, like almost one hour. Omg*
*i'm gonna stop eating for one month. lol*
After our dinner, chilling at Nueve with Junior, her boyfie and some friends. Simple and awesome.
Not bad though, I bumped into a long lost friend, Khangie Khang, like one year two years? Can't remember. Haha!
Alright, gonna simply blog about my whole semester break. Super old post yeah I know. :(

520 Day.






Guess where am I? 






We were at Mont Kiara! Our first time. :)

Happy 520!

Our dinner here. 





He's wearing the watch I gave him! Hehe


Celebrating classmate's birthday at G6. 


Like this pic! :P

Green lantern? Lol*


Evelyn, hot classmate.

The birthday boy looks kinky. Hahaha!








Drunk?


Slept already?

Too tired? Haha!

Gimme back my hat! Lol*

Yunna, my beloved roommate.

My baby boy. Loves*

I miss her so much! :D

In the basin. Adorable!

Preparation for Mother's Day Celebration. 


Dang dang~


Happy Mother's Day. 

My cousin's newborn baby. What an expression! :D

Well, and this is my newborn baby sister. Her name is Paris Choong Jia Yu. :)












Celebrated Huii Huii's 21st Birthday! Mwahh! :D

Sisters.

Grandpa and grandma. Long time no see. :)



He's very naughty!

Random: Saw a very cute baby @ J Co Donuts. Lol*






Outing with Sook Lee & Beng Zuan, old dancing mates. :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment