Thursday, May 24, 2012

♥ iFeel Magazine Photoshoot - June Issue

Last post before I back to KayElle, today is the last day I stay in Penang. :(
Omg time flies, two months semester break have passed just like blink of an eye.
Yet, I did fully utilized these two months with jobs, events, competitions and photoshoots.
Frankly speaking I've learned a lot during this period, the ways of the world and learn to be independent.
And be conscious of how bogus, how sham and how artificial in this society and community.
Heard some rumors and tattle about me this recently. I know right, 人红是非多. Lol*
I've nothing to respond, all I wanna say is if you don't know the story behind, then shhhh~
Don't judge before you well aware of everything. 'I ain't Singaporean'. :P
Plus I don't need to explain to YOU what's going on right? Peace*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Well, just a short update about my first shooting for iFeel June Issue Magazine.
It was a hair makeover photoshoot and people thought this is permanent. Haha!
Everyone get shocked when they see this even my darlings housemates. Lol*
They called me Aunty Grace or Aunty Choong. Sweat* -.-
However, some people like this hairstyle and my friend told me his customer purposely went to his salon just to perm the same hairstyle like this. Haha!

Hair-do by Wenawave Hair Salon.
Photography by Au Yong Chee Keong.

My current Facebook profile picture.



I look out, see whether there is somebody waiting for me... :P

What will be your reaction when you see this girl is walking beside the road? Lol*

Wenawave @ Sunway Giza.

#behind the scenes







Progressing~


Yen Lim is touching up for me.

What expression is this? Lol*









Another pretty model, Stephy, Miss Astro 2011.

My MUA.

Follow my instagram - gracegurlx. 

The next day, I went to college like this. Haha
So-not-me!

Watched this movie with him. Spot me? 


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Going back to KayElle tomorrow but haven't pack my stuff yet. Lol*
Will be going to Malacca this weekend for fashion show at Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamal.
The event is called Fashion Week 2012 Spring SummerCheck this out! :D
Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 


♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment