Friday, February 3, 2012

♥ 7aste & ROOM

I was a little down as I'm not shortlisted for the commercial ads, Nikki as well. :(
Hopefully we'll have more lucks for the next casting! Lol*
However, I received a few jobs this recently, money money come! So happy! :D
This is so-called, "旧的不去,新的不来". HAHAHA
Well well, before I left Penang I worked for 7aste event as an usher.
Met new friends and bumped into many friends there. Awesome! :)
Let the pictures do the talk.

Dolled up. :)

My make up artist.

Caroline. Kinki. Grace

Grace. Elaine. Hui Ming


Pretty Jasmine! :)

Lovely smile, Chee Chee Hui Ming! :)


Love this!


 All pretties, nope? ;)

The ushers. 

Welcome to 7aste! :D

Met them! My dear Huii and Junior. :D
*p/s: junior is not. -.-

Loving my hair-do.

Tired after working. :(

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Another day, Elise dear invited me to go ROOM, Autocity.
So many people said that it's the best club ever in Penang. Lol*
Plus, I never went with Elise Choo Choo so I asked for permission from mum. -.-
I think it was not bad after all, at least penang lang won't 'pok mong' like kl lang did. Zzz
I felt much more comfortable. Penang lang is much much gentlemen! *not 100% though*
The most important is the music! All are hot songs man! #superb nice
And I have friends there so the whole night was awesome and fun! #enjoy
Yet, I don't need to pay for anything. Elise Choo Choo is my boss. Haha!
Great night it was. :)


Dressed up! 
#forever 21 #voir


Elise Choo Choo! :)

Junior Jie!


Three of us. 


New friend.

We're too free and Elise sudah hilang. -.-

Another new friend. :)

Issac Issac! 

Issac really look like fighting fish '打架鱼' as L Liss posted a video before. Lol!

Happy Birthday to the boss of Takasima! :D

Kisses*

Self-shot.

Nights readers. :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I have 200 ++ friend requests! I lazy to check it. :/
But now I think I gotta clear all those requests as I don't like there is a number. Lol*
Alright, thanks for reading and hope you enjoy readers.
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

1 comment: