Saturday, November 19, 2011

♥ Adonis Fantasy Make Up Competition

Just blink of an eye, it's Chor 10 now. Everybody starts working and schooling. 
Everyone is back to the normal life again. Sounds so boring. Haha
I'm going back to KayElle next week. Can't you be longer my holiday?? :(
So I must cherish the moment with my family before I leave. 
Well, just a short update here - Adonis Fantasy Make Up Competition at Sungai Wang.
My first job since I moved to KayElle. Thanks Crissty for asking me. Hehe
Check it out yo!

In the process.

Still look like me? Somehow I love my eyes here though is single eyelid. Haha!


Done! :D

I'm not Grace anymore. :P

Front & Back.






My make up artist got consolation prize. Well done! :)


Top 3.



♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

That's all for today. 
Xoxo


 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment