Sunday, November 6, 2011

♥ Canon EOS Photoshoot

Hey readers, just a short update here. Enjoying your CNY? :)
Well, I'm quite enjoying this year as there are more plans like go to friend's house to pay a new year call.
I'll blog about it as soon as possible after I've done all my plans. Haha
Well, just show the photos of Canon EOS Workshop Photoshoot.
Thanks to Max Lim, the director for giving me this opportunity and also Ivan, the agent.
Some of the photos are my favourite. Hehe. Check it out! :D

Aloha readers!

#1 Favourite.

#2 Favourite.

#3 Favourite.

#4 Favourite.

#5 Favourite.

#6 Favourite.

#7 Favourite.

#8 Favourite.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

 Behind the scenes.




















Group picture. Thanks to all the photographers! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Buay! :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Heading out to Khoo Kongsi 庙会 with sisters. Are you guys going too?
See you guys there if yes! :D

Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment