Saturday, September 8, 2012

♥ My dearies

I love Saturday! As I can do whatever I want just like today. Blogging, watch drama etc. Hehe
Kinda love this kind of lifestyle right? Watch drama or movie whole day long at home is a blissful thing. Haha
Drama while eating some snacks is the icing on the cake! Like what I'm gonna do later. :)
So blogging 'bout my b'day dinner celebration with Elise and Vannez @ Deluxcious Spa Cuisine & Cafe.
Thanks for their lovely treat that night, appreciate so much. The food was really good!
Lazy to elaborate much as I wanna 'chase' my drama. Oops! Let the pictures do the talking then. :P

Love the make up!

Doesn't look like me right? Haha

Went to find Rainb for a hair cut before that. Never disappointing me. :)
Check out their salon. The School Hair Academy

Deluxcious Spa Cuisine & Cafe.





















 The best buddy. Come back to M'sia asap! We miss you. Haha!


4 years friendship and more to go... :)




Do we look like sisters? Haha





Say hi to my pretty mimi! Love you! :D


 ♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Before the dinner, I had a workshop photoshoot with this pretty girl, Jovan. :)









 Selca. :P

Right side looks even fatter. -.-



 Oh no, I miss Swizzle again! :(




She's sleeping in my bosom. Aww~

 Let me introduce you the cutie pie. :)



Aww~ So cute of them!

Enjoy reading readers. Tata

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment