Sunday, September 30, 2012

♥ No Title

Hahahaha! I feel funny with my title also. 'No Title' doesn't means don't have stories to tell.
Anyway, I just have no idea what is the title should be as it will be a mixed posts. Lol*
Hanging out with friends, Angeline's sis birthday and Mid-Autumn Festival. #random
Alright, let's start blogging about this. I guess I will just give caption while presenting the photos. Hehe
Forgive my laziness kie? Oops! :P #failedblogger

Bangsar Village.

Plan B! 


Sherlynn and Sam.

Hope you guys won't feel sien with my blog, always posting our pictures. Haha

SO! This is what I'm craving for! Eggs Benedict! :D

Spaghetti Carbonara.

Spaghetti Soft Shell Crab.

Red Velvet Cake. Not bad though!


Random. What a nice sofa! 

Here is my salon. :)

HAHAHA!



First try, Tong Pak Fu.

Outlet at Paradigm Mall.




Ouchhh!



Ouchh!

Hello! :D


Paradigm Mall not bad walk pun. :)
If you understand what I'm saying. Sorry KayElle people. Haha

Happy Belated Birthday Babe Teoh! Hahaha.

Look what I did to my boy's leg. LOL!

She is Lulu. :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Guess who's birthday again? 

My beloved Angeline sis. :)






Happy Family!

Introduce to you, cakes from Summer Bakery are shoo delicious! :D
There are few outlets and this is from Gottlieb Road, Penang.
Just opposite Penang Chinese Girls' High School.
Angeline's sis birthday cake also from there!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! It's too late for now. HAHA!

Playing tang-lung at the garden near our hostel. :)

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10



Maggie and her boyfie, Stanley joined us too! :D


Baby boy and I.









The girls.

The boys.

Group picture!

Procession with other Tarcians that we don't know each other. Haha!


What a BIG GROUP right?!! :D



Sky lantern! :D




Baby and I did this. Hehe. Too bored.













♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

RANDOM:: Before end this post, have you guys followed my social media? :)
WeChat ID: gracechoong

Twitter @gracegurlx.

Instagram @gracegurlx.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment