Wednesday, December 21, 2011

♥ @Kampus Magazine Photoshoot

Hey readers, just a short update here before I leave this small island.
I was invited for a photo-shoot with Vic Guan, the SBS Prom King after the prom night.
Both of us got the chance to be the cover of @Kampus magazine. 
It was great working with my partner and the photographer. Thanks!
The magazine was released last month to certain colleges and universities. 
Anyone of you got it? Haha. I didn't get mine yet, will get it after I back to KayElle
So let the pictures do the talk. :)









Super love this!

Look like pregnant my god! -.-







UTARians! 

Gong Xi Fa Chai! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Going back to KayElle tomorrow with B
Will miss my family and friends. Love you guys! :')
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment