Sunday, November 11, 2012

♥ Hoyu Beautylabo Whip Hair Colour Tutorial

I guess you guys heard about Kao Liese Bubbe Hair Colour and it's quite popular.
And today I'm introducing another brand which is Hoyu Beautylabo Whip Hair Colour.
It almost works the same actually. Haha. Just a different packaging. Lol*
I got four bottles of these from iFeel Girls Search competition. So cool right? :)
I picked Milky Beige colour. So, let's start! :D

Shake shake!

Items inside.

P/S: Must read the instruction leaflet.

Step 1: Pour the agent carefully.

Step 2: Pour the powder. 
*pour the agent then only followed by the powder*

Look like this.

Step 3: Secure the lid tightly and immediately. 
Then, shake it up and down violently, distance of 30cm.

So this is the whipped bubble!


Step 4: Apply the bubble evenly. 
p/s: prepare newspaper and must wear the glove.



Then, wait for about 30 mins.

During the half an hour. Lol*

This is it Milky Beige! It looks so bright because my hair colour was quite light originally.
Everyone's result is different, it depends on your original hair colour.

Hmm..Hair condition is not good. Damaged hair. :(

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Just a simple tutorial. Hope you like it. Hehe
Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment