Saturday, October 29, 2011

♥ Club Virgin I am: MIST CLUB

I'm back to Penang! Woohoo! A sweet surprise to my family again. 
All of them were so happy, I feel happy too when I saw them. Teehee*
Baby and I drove back and he was the driver for the whole journey. Haha
Well, finally I'd finished my torturing exam period last week and I'm gonna enjoy my life now!
Shopping is a must! I bought some clothes at Sungai Wang and Pavilion before I came back.
And I'm quite happy that I bought my first item at Zara, a pretty green blouse. ;)
By the way, I have a good news! I was awarded for Sunshine Oriental Queen 2012 yesterday! :D
Plus, I got a subsidiary title as well which is 'Queen of Flawless Skin'. Haha
I wonder do I really have a flawless skin?? I thought I would have get the 'Queen of Catwalk'. Lol*
Anyway, big thanks to my family and friends, judges, make-up artists and photographers.
谢谢你们!大爱*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I'm gonna blog about my virgin day. Hahaha! See my blog title above?
Many people thought I often go to club. In fact, I'm not a clubbing kaki. Lol*
This is my first time and the first club I went is Mist Club at Bangsar.
My accompanies of the day were my boy, my darlings housemates and some friends.
The feel on the dance floor was not bad but I hate crowds, too crowded that night. Zzz
Yet, something happened make me hate to go club and seriously I don't like clubbing. :(
Oh well, maybe seldom but with my close friends for sure.

Dolled up.


My baby boy. 

Yunna and I.

The boys.


My darlings housemates.

Love this pic!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Another random post. We went to Overtime which is located at Setapak.
That day Joweese just came back from Singapore so we decided to chill there just to 'accomplish a mission'.
At first we wanted to act as a go-between of Edward and Joweese.
Lastly our mission was completed but guess what with the process?? 
Interesting one. Check this out!

Nice!

Hugs! I look abit mabuk dy. Haha

Kiss my baby!

Looks like couple huh? Haha

All of us look red-red. Lol*

Group picture. :D


Before they get back together, Edward already hug her. Hahaha!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Enjoy reading!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Chinese New Year is around the corner, have you guys done all your shopping?
Bought pretty clothes, accessories and shoes? I still wanna buy new clothes wor. Haha
Of course, new hairstyle as well. I'm gonna cut and dye my hair tomorrow.
Any hair salon recommended? I don't want too expensive, just normal will do. 
Alright, gotta stop here. Will update soon! 
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment